All of us like sharing interesting videos, movies, images or files with our friends. With File sharing what comes in our mind is Bluetooth, mobile data and WiFi. But here is the catch, we are not talking about that old sharing methods. We are talking about a file sharing that won’t take your data or won’t need any WiFi or Bluetooth. SHAREit is the app that eases your file sharing and without costing you any penny. SHAREit is a free app that helps you to transfer your images, videos, documents, audio clips, movies, and even apps to your friends. It allows you to transfer a single file to 5 of your friends in a single click. SHAREit supports both android and IOS based platforms, so you can easily use it on any device.
Updates of SHAREit 2.7.38
SHAREit 2.7.38 version has got improvements and updates. Here are those-
- Fixes in the issue of phone rebooting in Nexus 5.
- Launch notes
- Now you can switch storage location to your SD card on your device in android versions 4.4 above.
- Introduced new feature of connectivity with computer.
How to download SHAREit 2.7.38?
You can easily download Shareit on your device by following these steps-
- Click on Download SHAREit to start downloading your apk file.
- Before that make sure to turn on installations from unknown sources.
- Double click downloaded apk file and follow the instructions to install SHAREit 2.7.38.
Your app will get installed in few seconds and you would be able to transfer as much files you want to share with others.