Not only SHAREit allows you to send files to users across different platforms, but SHAREit also allows its users to send files to multiple users at once and those users all can receive the files at the same time from a single sender. SHAREit has a feature called SHAREit Group which allows you to create a group which can be joined by multiple users and they all can then send and receive files in the group.
This SHAREit Group feature makes everything easier as instead of sending the same files to multiple devices separately, you can send those files in the group and then the members of the group can receive those files easily.
There are certain things that you should know about SHAREit Groups:
- The person who creates the group, Group Creator can remove members from the group as he wants to.
- The transfer speed of the files depends upon the mobile model and performance of the creator’s mobile. If you are having low transfer speed, it is most likely due to the mobile phone of the Group Creator.
How to create SHAREit Group?
To create a SHAREit Group, follow these steps:
- Launch SHAREit on your device.
- Tap on the four boxes icon on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap on Group Share.
- Now, tap on Create Group.
- Wait for other devices to join.
- The group is now successfully created and you can send files to multiple users who have joined the group!