SHAREit allows you to customize your avatar from any pre-made cartoon character to any photo of your choice. This will make it easier for other users to recognize your device as it will show your picture instead of any other random cartoon character. So, it will make the pairing process a bit easier and faster than before.
How to customize your Avatar with a custom photo?
To customize your Avatar with a picture of your own, follow these steps:
- Launch SHAREit on your device.
- Tap on your Avatar icon on the top-left hand corner of the screen.
- Now tap on edit icon next to your Device’s name and below your Avatar Icon.
- Now a list of different cartoon characters will show up along with the option to select a custom photo. Tap on the camera icon next to your Avatar to select a custom photo.
- You can either Take a Photo or Choose one from Albums.
- After you select a picture, it will ask you to crop the selected photo.
- After you adjust the photo accordingly, tap on the tick mark to select that photo as your Avatar icon.
- Now tap on Save.
- You have now successfully changed the Photo of your Avatar!
By doing so, the pairing process will be a lot easier since your photo will be shown and others will be able to connect to your device easily without even asking for the name of your device.