SHAREit not only allows its users to receive various types of files and apps from different devices of different platforms, but it also allows you to receive files from multiple users at once.
With the help of SHAREit Group feature, you can join a group made by any user and receive files of different types from the members of the group.
There are certain things that you should know about SHAREit Groups:
- The person who creates the group, Group Creator can remove members from the group as he wants to.
- The transfer speed of the files depends upon the mobile model and performance of the creator’s mobile. If you are having low transfer speed, it is most likely due to the mobile phone of the Group Creator.
How to join SHAREit Group?
To join a SHAREit Group, follow these steps:
- Launch SHAREit on your device.
- Tap on the four boxes icon on the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap on Group Share.
- Now, tap on Join Group.
- It will search for all the created groups nearby.
- Tap on the Avatar of one and connect to it. (You can find out the password of the hotspot network from the group creator).
- You will now be connected to the group and able to receive files from other users in the group!