SHAREit is a cross-platform client that allows you to send and receive files between different platforms. Instead of using Bluetooth, SHAREit takes advantage of the Wi-Fi connection and if your devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection then you will easily be able to send files between your devices.
You won’t need an active internet connection to send files. Just a Wi-Fi connection and you are good to send files. Files can be of any type including Pictures, Videos, Audios, Documents etc. SHAREit is one of the best apps out there and makes the transfer of files between different devices really easy without any wires or anything else.
How to transfer files to PC using SHAREit?
To Connect your Mobile device with Windows/Mac PC and send files, follow these steps: (Make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection)
- Download and Install SHAREit on your Mobile Device (Android, iOS/WP).
- Also, Download and Install SHAREit on your Windows/Mac PC.
- Launch SHAREit on your Mobile device and tap on the Send button.
- Choose the files that you wish to select.
- Tap on Next.
- Open SHAREit on your Windows/Mac PC.
- Click on Receive.
- Now on your mobile device, you will see that PC will appear in nearby devices.
- Select the Avatar of PC.
- Now the files will begin to send from your Mobile device to PC.