SHAREit is an application that has been in business for quite some time now. It is an app which is used to send and receive files between different devices including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and PC.
Although the normal procedure for SHAREit is to have the app installed on both of the devices, but SHAREit introduced a new feature called WebShare which works with Wi-Fi connection.
With SHAREit WebShare, you can send files from one device having SHAREit installed to other devices which don’t have SHAREit installed. It means that the device which is supposed to receive does not necessarily require to have SHAREit installed.
How to use SHAREit WebShare?
To learn how to use SHAREit WebShare and send files through it, follow these steps:
- Download and Install SHAREit on the device from which the files are to be sent from!
- Launch SHAREit and tap on More.
- Now tap on WebShare.
- Select the files that you want to send.
- Tap on Send.
- A screen will appear that will ask you to connect to the Hotspot connection from the other device. Connect to Hotspot from the other device from Wi-Fi settings.
- It will then ask you to head over to http://192.168.43.1:2999 or scan the given QR code.
- Once you do that, it will take you to the download page from where you can download the transferred files without having to install SHAREit.