SHAREit allows you to send and receive files from one device to another in just a few seconds. Unlike old ways of sending files and wait a lot of time for them to be transferred, you can transfer files instantly.
However, some users complain about issues during the transfer of files through SHAREit and one of such issues that users are unable to establish a connection after selecting the avatar of the receiver’s device.
If that has happened with you then it could be due to an unstable network connection or incompatibility between the devices due to which you can’t establish a connection after selecting the avatar of the receiver’s devices.
Here are some of the fixes for being unable to establish a connection after selecting the avatar of the receiver’s device!
One of the most common solutions for this issue is that you close SHAREit and restart it on both of the devices and then try again.
1. Disabling Faster Transferring
- If after restarting the problem still persists, then you can disable Faster Transferring.
- Go to Settings > Faster Transferring > Disable.
- Close SHAREit on both and restart it again and try again!
2. Disabling Prefer Wi-Fi Mode
- If on the receiver’s device, Prefer Wi-Fi Mode has been enabled then try turning it off.
- Go to Settings > Prefer Wi-Fi Mode > Disable.
- Now connect via Hotspot and try again!
3. Similar Apps
- If any similar apps such as CLONEit or Xender are running in the background along with SHAREit then these apps can also cause a problem during the transmission of the files.
- Try closing such apps and try again!